Due Date: February 10, 2020
Full Time, Jakarta
What will you do?
- Analyze requirements and provide time estimates
- Design, code, and test Android Apps
- Communicate with the project manager and team over progress, issues and timescales
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Experienced in development with JAVA and Android SDK
- Strong knowledge of OOP software design and patterns, XML/JSON/WebService interaction
- Familiar with database engine such as MySQL, SQL SERVER, etc
- Excellent communication skills: able to communicate with technical and non-technical people
- Confident, proactive and professional
- Hard worker, eager to learn and adaptable, target & time oriented, team player
Compensation Package (competitive salary, incentive, communication allowance, bonus/year), BPJS Kesehatan, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, Sport activity.
Casual (T-shirt, etc)