Due Date: February 10, 2020
Full Time, Jakarta
What will you do?
- Analyze requirements and provide time estimates.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Build secure API for web and mobile applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Communicate with the project manager and the team over progress, issues, and timescales.
- In the future, it doesn't rule out the possibility to write codes for front-end web applications.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years experience in related field.
- Advanced knowledge in Laravel PHP Framework is a must.
- Proficient in Git version control.
- Understand SOLID / DDD principle is a plus.
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate with technical and nontechnical people
- Agile and dynamic: Can easily adjust to the change of environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, eager to learn, target and time oriented and a good team player.
Compensation Package (competitive salary, incentive, communication allowance, bonus/year), BPJS Kesehatan, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, Sport activity.
Casual (T-shirt, etc)