Due Date: September 30, 2019
Full Time, Jakarta
What will you do?
- Analyze requirements and provide time estimates.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform (concept, design, coding, testing, debugging, release, support and documentation).
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to research, define, design, and deliver new feature
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years experience in related field.
- Advanced skills with iOS SDK/Objective-C/Swift.
- Good knowledge of Xcode/Cocoa/XML/JSON/Web Service.
- Strong knowledge of OOP software design and patterns.
- Excellent communication skills able to communicate with technical and non-technical people.
- You are agile and dynamic. So you can easily adjust to the change of environment.
- You are excellent problem-solving skills, eager to learn, target & time oriented and good team player.
Compensation Package (competitive salary, incentive, communication allowance, bonus/year), BPJS Kesehatan, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, Sport activity.
Casual (T-shirt, etc)