Due Date: September 30, 2019
Full Time, Jakarta
What you will do?
- Using statistical techniques to identify and interpret trends or patterns in data followed by providing strategic business recommendations
- Work on machine learning models that would have an immediate and massive impact on the business.
- Create hypothesis and test hypothesis using our data. If we don't have the data, propose a way to capture and extract the needed data to stakeholders.
- Define and monitor key metrics and alert the business on potential issues.
- Analyze operational efficiency and build business models to guide decision-making.
- Design market/business intelligence reports and performance measurement dashboards.
- Enhance our data infra, analyze large, complex data sets into actionable insights.
- Conduct Design of Experiment (DoE) for user experience and monetization
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, applied mathematics, or related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in data science
- Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis
- Advanced pattern recognition, recommendation engines and predictive modelling experience
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, SQL, and programming languages is a plus
- Comfort working in a dynamic, research-oriented group with several ongoing concurrent projects
- Hands-on mentality and can run a data science project end-to-end independently.
Compensation Package (competitive salary, incentive, communication allowance, bonus/year), BPJS Kesehatan, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, Sport activity.
Casual (T-shirt, etc)